I hope you all know...
For all who visit this blog once in awhile and those who know of my stories til now i hope you all will hear me out and read this. Yes i admit and i know that i've hurt people and those around who love me and whom i love and i know i'm in the wrong. But i wish that those who are condemning me will know and understand that i did not do what i did on purpose. I did not meant to hurt anyone and i mean it. I did not meant for anything to be this way. I am sorry, really sorry that it turned out this way.
However, i think that it would be good if you all out there do not talk bad about me or rather say things bout me that i did not do. I'm willing to take advice but i feel that if your out to criticise me i would appreciate if you didn't. If you are my very good and personal friend that i know i am sure you would not do this behind my back. And so if you do not know me well personally i feel that it is unfair to judge me and comment on my life in which i believe only me and the other party would know the full story and the truth. So please stop in any way you are going about at criticising me.
Once again i really mean to say i am sorry to all i have hurt and offended. To bunny, i am sorry it turned out to be so. I did not mean it to be like this and if all the poeple in the world do not think so i hope you do. All i want is for you to be happy, thats all. So please live life to your fullest and its maybe true what your friends say. I am just not worth it. Not worthy of you. This may very well be my last entry. Bye.
However, i think that it would be good if you all out there do not talk bad about me or rather say things bout me that i did not do. I'm willing to take advice but i feel that if your out to criticise me i would appreciate if you didn't. If you are my very good and personal friend that i know i am sure you would not do this behind my back. And so if you do not know me well personally i feel that it is unfair to judge me and comment on my life in which i believe only me and the other party would know the full story and the truth. So please stop in any way you are going about at criticising me.
Once again i really mean to say i am sorry to all i have hurt and offended. To bunny, i am sorry it turned out to be so. I did not mean it to be like this and if all the poeple in the world do not think so i hope you do. All i want is for you to be happy, thats all. So please live life to your fullest and its maybe true what your friends say. I am just not worth it. Not worthy of you. This may very well be my last entry. Bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home