0N3 L!f3 0Ne cHaNC3: I regret girl

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I regret girl

Today is the end of the A levels! Finally! And i just wanna admit right now. To myself and to the whole world - I REGRET. I regret my choice and i regret letting go. Now i want you back. Haha the idiotic and foolish thought. Can i have you back in my life? i guess not. But what i have is hope and i will cling onto it i guess. Well its not the holidays so lets just have fun yea? Or maybe i should just let myself relax. Don't worry. I am fine and i am happy with my life. Just that the thing is missing is you thats all. I screwed up and i am paying the price. But is it too late to try and salvage the situation? Only you can tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home